Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Peace of mind

Dear Lord,

Thank You.  You are good and have been good to me.  I am listening to a song about getting my house in order.  I look forward to Your return.  I am just a happy, content person today and I thank You.  You have given me peace of mind.  I wasn't sure if it was too good to be true.  I need help walking in the freedom I haven't felt in so long.  I am a "perfectionist" of sorts and that was one of the underlying issues that I have to deal with.  I can't change the past and I would like to change everything else, but the problem is I don't have the power to change anyone else.  I had the whole world's burdens on my shoulders and that is one of the issues that I have had.  I ask that You would continue to lift those burdens from off of my shoulders.  Lord, give me rest.  Thank You for doing so.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment