Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Getting caught up in the Lord

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You.  I feel like I haven't lived up to my potential.  Actually I haven't lived up to Your potential.  I feel like I have failed not only myself, but You.  I have no idea how to live for You in these days.  If You were to come back, and I was raptured up to Heaven, I wouldn't know what to say.  I will be judged of course but I have my doubts of receiving a reward.  What kind of reward would I receive?  I guess because I have been caught up in the things of the world and have been obsessed with what to watch on television.  Help me to overcome this obsession for it is bothersome.  I feel like at times that I am fighting a losing battle.  Anxiety due of obsessive thoughts are not a good feeling to have.  I ask that in those times that You would give me peace of mind.  I certainly need it in those days.  I long for Your return and I still do.  Give me the patience to wait.  Thank You, Lord, for Your answers.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment