Monday, August 18, 2014

Thankfulness and intercession

Father God,

In the Name of Jesus, I thank You for everything that You have done for me and my family.  I pray for protection and wisdom.  I need guidance and truth.  I thank You that You would guide me into all truth.  I pray for justice and peace in the lands.  There is so much that is going on in the world.  That is the thing with the OCD, I felt like I had the burden of the whole world on my shoulders.  I don't wish to be selfish and the OCD taught me that I could be self-centered but not so selfish that I had to worry about it.  It also taught me to be more compassionate yet somewhat judgmental at the same time, if that makes any sense.  I have learned much from the OCD.  I felt guilty at one time for having it. I believe that the worst is finally over and for that, I am thankful.  I no longer have this burden on my shoulders.  This is the first time in years that I finally felt free.  You have answered my prayers and I am grateful.  I intercede for those who are in war zones, who are oppressed, who are refugees, and those who lost their loved ones.  They are the ones who truly need You.  Be there for them and give them comfort.  Show them that You know them and love them. They may even have questions.  I ask that You would answer them, Lord.  Give them the kind of closure that they so seek and may there be justice on their behalf.   Thank You, Lord, for answering this prayer.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment