Saturday, August 16, 2014

Getting my mind in the game, sort of speak

Dear Lord,

Help me to lose weight and when I do, help me to realize that this is a journey.  I have to keep up with what I have learned.  Help me to not only love, but to respect myself.  I have done enough negative self-talk and it has hindered my weight loss.  I wonder if I were to learn to love myself then I could lose the weight and keep it off by living a healthy lifestyle.  I didn't fully understand the concept of a healthy lifestyle until now.  There is so much that I have to learn and that is not easy.  Help me to do the things that I believe are not easy. Thankfully with You, all things are possible and that nothing is too hard for You.  I believe that I need to learn to love and respect myself and with You even that is possible.  Help me to see myself as a beautiful person, inside and out.  After all, Your Word says that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Thank You, Lord

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment