Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stories to relate to

Dear Heavenly Father,

I can relate to the stories of the people of the show "My 600-lb. Life".  Granted, I don't weigh over 500 pounds, but I do have struggles with my weight.  One of the things that scare me is that I will never get healthy.  I don't want to take my health for granted.  I feel horrible for those who are in need.  They are "trapped" in their own bodies and that is so sad.  I am not trapped nor do I feel trapped but sometimes it is as if my body is failing.  I know some of it is aging but some of it is other things.  It is stressing me out.  Help me to deal with the stress that comes with having a multitude of conditions not to mention worry and anxiety. What does Your Word say about the situation I am in?  I ask for wisdom, guidance, and healing.  I thank You for healing me and giving me guidance and wisdom.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment