Monday, August 25, 2014

No longer sluggish

Dear God,

Thank You for coffee.  A little bit goes a long way into beating sluggishness.  I am here but it seems like I was barely here.  I tried to fight sluggishness even during exercise early this morning.  This will be the final morning that I exercise at the hospital.  At least for the time being.  I will have to exercise at home or somewhere else from now on.  But in a way I am relieved since this morning the thought of my going out all week was something I dreaded.  I can no longer go to the gym that way because I cannot afford the ride to and from the hospital.  I just hope that I am not too out of shape to walk or too sluggish to do anything else. Exercise is not easy but it isn't drudgery either even though it felt this way this morning.  Lord, thank You for taking care of me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment