Saturday, January 31, 2015

Yay! I"m free!

Lord Jesus,

This is the definition of freedom.  I have no cares or worries.  I can conquer whatever is ailing me.  I don't have to worry about what is ailing me, men, weight, or anything.  I feel free and liberated.  I am here to live in the real world.  I am free.

I am no longer in a cage of all things male or exaggerated thoughts.  I really have nothing to feel anxious or worried about.  It has taken me years but I can finally be wise as to how to take better care of myself.  I am so happy right now.

I thank You for forgiveness of sin.  My mind and my eyes have been opened.  I believe that You have already given me the motivation that I need to move forward.  That was all I ever wanted, to move forward.  I am so happy with all that I have, direction.  Thank You, Lord, for guiding me with Your eye.

I know that You love me.  I don't have to believe it in my head, but in my heart.  My prayers have been answered.  I am here to "say" thank You.  You love me so much and I love You too.  I really do want to live for You and serve You all the days of my life.

My mind is clear.  I can handle these thoughts.  I have no crushes or obsessions on anyone.  I am young but I am all grown up.  I guess that is what being 40 is all about.  I can embrace my age, then I can embrace anything else.  It has been hard, but embracing it all is worth it.  I am settled as I know who I am.

You have helped me, for I was in so much need of help.  I am ever thankful.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment