Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prayer of thanks and gratefulness

Dear Heavenly Father,

What a difference a day or two makes!  I am so happy right now.  No matter what is going on right now, I will count it all joy.  I am sorry for the sins I have committed, however.  Help me to overcome those sins and show me what is a productive alternative to committing those sins.  Lord, You have given me the strength to do well in life, including letting a bothersome thought pass.  I have also been reminded that anything can be conquered, but with only You.  There is nothing else but You.  I am very joyful today and I am not anxious right now.  It feels great to be delivered not only from sin, which I am thankful, but I am thankful that I can finally overcome those stumbling blocks in my life. I can pull down strongholds.  I can tell You everything.  Most of all, I can thank You and praise that with You all is possible.  I would have never gotten to this point without You.  I praise You that because of You, I have become a more honest person.  I am forgiven and have learned how to forgive.  I have let go of the past and look forward to a bright future.  My negative thoughts are so far passing away.  Help me to take every negative and vain thought to Your obedience.  I thank You for the peace of mind that I have.  I feel amazing right now.  Thank You, for I am grateful.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment