Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A positive and real message

Heavenly Father,

Help me to see that I am one of Your children.  Nothing is happening to me today.  I realize that this is a walk, and not a one-time thing.  Help me to serve You and love myself as I love You.  Give me the peace of mind and know that You are the One in control if me and in control of my life.  Help me to crucify myself with the Lord.  I have been overwhelmed lately and that has been rough for me.  I do wonder if the devil is trying to overwhelm me into thinking that I cannot and will not be able to accomplish what I set out to do.  Maybe that is the problem.  Nothing has gone against me.  No one is making fun of me.  No one is lying to me.  Living in the past produces no benefits or glory.  Help me to realize that I am living in a flawed, imperfect world where all of this will no exists.  I recognize that I have not always been positive or even realistic but my eyes were not opened.  I have seen that You love me and have a plan for me, though I have no understanding what is really going on.  I cannot help others and praying for their salvation if I were resentful, bitter and mad at myself, unforgiving, fearful, anxious, and so negative.  Forgive me, Father, for all of my sins, including the ones listed above.  I have also been doubtful towards You and I believe that it had something to do with how I feel about myself.  I have been learning a lot.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment