Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Troubles have been taken care of..

Dear God,

Thank You for everything.  You have been good to me.  Help me to see reality whenever my mind tends to wander.  I have had a rough few weeks and I have not benefited once.  It is crazy that I didn't think that I could be proactive and get help.  I got help from You.  Thank You.  It is hard for me to express my gratitude and because of You, my fortitude.

It has been a rough few days since I ate so much food.  I didn't think I would binge like I did.  I am so sorry, Lord.  I felt so alone at times and so miserable deep down this morning.  I felt down about myself because I felt like such a weak willed person.  The truth is, that without You, all of us are weak-willed.  No one can truly make it without You.  I know I can't.  I am truly thankful because You are for real, because you are real.

I love You because You first loved me.  Sometimes I allowed my flesh to take over even though the Spirit is willing.  The flesh is weak.  Remind me of that, Lord.  I need to be reminded of much.  I also realized that there are others who carry bigger crosses than me.  There are moments when I don't see it.  Give me strength and understanding through these times.  Remind me continually that You are there for me and that You are faithful.  You will never just let me go. 

Thank You for never leaving me nor forsaking me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment