Monday, November 11, 2013

Feelings

Dear God,

Give me the motivation, wisdom, and energy to lose weight, though I admit that is not the only thing that I am concerned with.  I feel like I have so much to deal with as I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.  Stress is not a good feeling to have.  I ask that You would take away the stress and help me to relax as relaxation has been hard for me.

Help me to eat well and exercise.  Rather, help me to do a better job of taking my health more seriously, and show that I am.  Maybe I am not.  I would like to know how much I wish to lose and how many calories that I wish to consume per day.

I lack the faith that I need to get my prayers answered.  I believe however that You have a plan for my life.  I thank You that You think enough of me to have a plan for me.  I don't know what it is but I am not sure that my faith is as strong as it should be.  I ask that You would help me with my doubt and my lack of belief.  Forgive me for being a doubtful, double-minded person.

I sometimes feel like I have been lying to myself and to You.  I am not really certain about anything to be honest.  In fact, I feel like I have been unsure about everything in my life.  I do feel a lot of guilt about things and I would like to overcome that guilt.  I made mistakes and I wish that I didn't have thoughts due to the fact that I failed to act.

I do would like to turn back the hands of time, but I cannot.  Help me, Lord, to understand that I need to move on.  Give me the wisdom and help me to take stock of my life.  Lord, what is really going on in my life as there are so many uncertainties concerning me?  I often don't even know why I am here and who I am?  I do too much and care too much for what others think and that is the root of my problem.

I admit that I don't live the holiest life and I don't know what to do.  Change me and renew my life.  Purify my heart and create a right spirit within me.  Give me wisdom, for You give wisdom liberally.  I need to know wisdom about myself and who I truly am and what I should do.  I repent of all of my sins, Lord.  Forgive me.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment