Saturday, November 23, 2013

Being free

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for answering my prayers.  Help me not to allow myself to be caught up in the things of the world.  It is easy, I admit, to be caught up whenever my mind tends to wander off into my fantasy world.  I am so thrilled to write this diary and this prayer to You.  It draws me closer to You. 

I am obsessed with saving money for Christmas and writing a budget for the holidays this year.  I believe that this Christmas will be awesome.  However, I ask that You would help me to keep in mind that there are those who don't celebrate Christmas or wish to celebrate for whatever reason.  So many people are distraught and are in need this season.

I don't also wish to pass being thankful this upcoming Thursday.  After what I wrote, I should be thankful more often.  Being thankful can be difficult when all one sees are problems in this world and issues one has.  I have had my share of issues.  I feel so much better now and now it seems that I am truly over my obsession with MR and CO.  I hope that I will never have an obsessive thought over another person again.  It has been a waste of time and it has been frustrating.

I hope these thoughts never come back.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment