Tuesday, November 26, 2013

God's feelings

Dear God,

How do You feel about Christmas?  It is nowhere mentioned in the Bible.  I was wondering that because even though I celebrate it, there is a debate in the Church on whether or not we should celebrate it.  Should I repent of it?  Is it a sin to celebrate Christmas?  What should I do?

I am thankful that You are here to answer this prayer?  I ask of Your forgiveness of all of my sins.  I am worried that I may obsess with MR again.  That was my fault today.  I watched videos and looked at pics of him.  I have no use for any kind of obsession with MR, ST, or anyone else for that matter.  When I said that I wanted to live a holy and righteous life, I meant it.

I was not lying to You about that.  I have asked that about Christmas last year because I love to give.  I love gifts myself but it gives me great joy to give and serve my fellow man.  I am excited by this year.  I don't really know why, but I am.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment