Friday, November 22, 2013

Great time to relax

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today has been a pretty decent day except for the aches and the sniffles.  Other than that, I am not sad about today.  I just woke up and I hope to conquer the rest of the day.  I am a little tired so I plan to make some coffee or tea. 

I do have something to write about though.  I give You complete and total control over my eating habits.  Today's session taught me a lot of things.  It has taught me about loving and respecting myself regardless of my size.  It is futile to allow society and the world at large to determine how I should feel about myself and my body.  I was active before and I will be active now.  I was told I can do what I set out to do and that is diet and exercise, simple as that.  Help me in this journey.  Give me the wisdom and the tools that I need to lose weight.  Help me to set a realistic goal without confusion and without being stressed out.

Also, I pray for healing of myself and of others.  My faith has gotten stronger over the years and I credit You for that.  You have already healed me emotionally and You have been there for me.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment