Saturday, November 9, 2013

Being truthful

Dear Heavenly Father,

I didn't behave myself today.  I did some things that I are wrong and for that, I am sorry.  Yesterday was such a great day because of the session that I had.  Today was just as good.  I don't ever want to be continually sinning.  I want to be an over comer not someone who is constantly frustrated.  That is what I have been.  Not everything is okay.  There is a lot wrong with me.  I am constantly battling my weight and my mindset is all wrong.  I have tried to change my mindset but something seems to hold me back. 

I have obsessive thoughts that have held me back.  They have impeded my progress spiritually.  It takes time away from You and it is an impediment to keep me from sinning.  I know that I will never be perfected but I am supposed to be perfected.  Why do I keep messing up?  I am not happy.  I am not happy with things just the way they are.

I want to change because I feel like I need to change.  I wish I knew what to do.  I keep saying that I give You complete and total control, but nothing happens.  Why doesn't anything happen?  Do I need to pray about that?  Have I not given You total and complete control?  Is there something wrong with me?  I wish I knew.  I don't understand.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment