Monday, January 11, 2016

Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ

Lord Jesus,

I thank You for salvation, that You have died on the cross and that You rose on the third day.  You are the Son of God, for it was the Father Himself that rose You from the dead.  I want to spend my days with You and to handle difficulty and to remain faithful to You.  I ask for a change in me, and for forgiveness of all of my sins.  I repent of these and all sins.  I ask for guidance, wisdom, and a sense of direction for I now truly understand what they mean.  Show me how to apply Your Word to my life.  May I also not forget to pray to You without asking amiss.  Jesus, I ask that You would take away all doubting about being saved and born again.  I often feel and believe that You are telling me something, but I don't know what.  I am listening and will continue to listen to You.  May I repent daily and may I also take up my cross and live for You and serve You all the days of my life.  May I never be ashamed.  Fill me with Your holy Spirit and may I be wise to the ways of the world, for there are those who will or have been deceiving professing believers.  Cleanse me, Lord Jesus, for all of my unrighteousness and make me a new creation in You.  May all of the old things pass away, so that all things will become You. May I not be ashamed and I ask that I will never have my name be blotted from the Book of Life.  I know and believe that You are coming for Your church.  In the meantime, may I be an enduring, obedient, repentant believer in Jesus Christ.  I thank You and I give You praise for salvation and forgiveness.

In Your name, Jesus,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment