Sunday, January 10, 2016

Teach me how to pray

Jesus,

Teach me how to pray.  Teach me how not to ask amiss, no matter what the topic is.  I enjoy any kind of communication with You.  I want to do more than just unleash.  I want to pray and be respectful. I want to communicate how I really feel.  I have issues that even I need to be truthful about.  I have gotten lazy on myself and I feel like I don't measure up.  The truth is, I want to change because that is my need and desire.  I ask for help because I know that I cannot do it alone.  Going at it alone while struggling doesn't help me.  I ask for a change not just in my life, but also in me.  I ask You for wisdom and a since of direction.  Show me what I need to do because of said change.  I realize that I can do it.  Help me.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment