Saturday, January 16, 2016

Request for healing

Heavenly Father,

I ask for Jesus to heal me.  I remember that Jesus mentioned about fasting and prayer in reference to healing.  I spent a lot of the last four days asleep.  I cannot stay awake.  I am not happy to stay asleep but I would like to do more while I am awake.  I ask for Jesus Christ to not only heal me but to forgive me of all of my sins.  Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I ask that You would heal me.  I also ask that You would help me to take care better care of myself.  I know that it seems like an odd request, but I realize that You don't wish for us to neglect ourselves and our bodies.  I give my body and my pain over to You.  I give You praise that You do heal.  I give You thanks that You do answer prayer. In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment