Thursday, January 14, 2016

My issues

Heavenly Father,

Help me to see that I have had many challenges to face and my weight is one of them.  My eating is improving and that is saying a lot about the state of my eating habits.  I have begun to sound like a broken record.  I am need of a change of scenery but not for the wrong reasons.  I have done a good job of putting things off for way too long.  Taking action is not easy for me.  I have no idea how or where to begin.  Lord, show me where I need to begin.  I have gotten too complacent and I ask for change.  Help me, for I know that I need to take better care of myself and to prove that I can take it more seriously.  I am self-conscious about my appearance and that is one of many reasons.  Lord, give me the wisdom and drive that I so need to overcome my complacency.  I give You praise and thanks that prayers are answered daily, including mine.  Thank You.


In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment