Monday, January 4, 2016

Lord, I ask that You for help

Lord Jesus,

Forgive me for all of my sins.  I thank You for having the power to forgive sins.  Thank You also for saving me and for the gift of the Holy Spirit.  I have been writing about my plan to lose weight. However, I admit that I have done nothing with that yet.  My eating is out of control.  I admit that. I also admit that I need help losing weight.  I am no long anxious or fearful.  I thank You that my faith is strong.  I am anxious for nothing.  I give You thanks that my anxiety and fear are gone.  I have no doubt that my prayer has been or will be answered.  Thank You.  I need to lose weight, but I don't know where to begin.  I have been nauseated today.  I ask for healing and wholeness, Lord.  My eating is more of a need to eat chocolate and such, but it isn't a binge.  However my eating could be considered a bit out of control.  I overeat to stay awake.  I eat sometimes due to hunger.  I also overeat because, I have the opportunity to do so.  I know that I have bad habits such as eating unhealthy and not eating in moderation.  I know I need to change.  My mindset concerning food and drink now is about satisfying the flesh.  How do I satisfy You and die to self concerning this issue? I know that I am in need of help.  I ask for the tools that I need to lose weight and thus not satisfying the flesh but to grow spiritually.  Lord Jesus, I ask for Your help and for Your guidance and Your conviction in this matter.  I give You thanks and praise in Your name, Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment