Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Taking action

Lord,

Thank You for giving me wisdom and for answering my prayer.  There are times when I need to "come back to earth".  I am not blaming bipolar or anything like that, but there are those times when I go overboard and eat or do other things that I know are not good for me.  Teach me Your ways when it comes to those issues.  I need to take my health more seriously for example.  I realize that my health could further worsen if I don't change.  I need Your help in realizing this whenever I eat or drink.  I have a more realistic view than ever before.  I don't wish to be warned and not take action. Father, I need to change.  I ask that You would show me how.  I am worried that I will never change and that things will stay as normal.  I ask for guidance so that I can take action when it comes to my health and other matters such as getting out more.  I know that, but I wonder how should I go about doing things.  I cannot and know not where to begin.  I ask that You would guide me and give me direction.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  Thank You for answering this prayer.


In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment