Saturday, January 2, 2016

I know this.

Father,

My diet is poor.  That is obvious.  However, I know I need to lose weight.  That too is obvious.  I don't know why I need to lose weight.  I realize that I need to lose weight, but it hasn't registered. May it finally register in terms of why I need to lose weight.  I ask for help because I know I need help.  I realize that I have asked amiss, but I don't wish to take food and eating for granted.  Life is too short to worry about anything much less food and drink.  I thank You that I  have the food and drink needed to sustain me throughout the day.  I also ask for wisdom and guidance.  I have no idea what to do or how to lose weight.  I am not sure that I can afford Weight Watchers or any other program.  I need to be held accountable, but I am still waiting for an answer from You.  I cast everything over to You.  Help me to see that I am living on Your timetable and not mine, so I ask that You would grant me patience.  Make me wise about my health and health in general, so I ask for wisdom.  I want to be healthy and made whole, so I also ask for healing as well.  Lord, forgive me for having little faith as well as all of my other sins.  I also ask for financial help in this regard, if that is needed.  I need help in losing weight, I know this, but I am concerned that I am not patient enough to lose weight, so I also ask You for patience.  Lord, I ask that You would teach me Your ways not only concerning my health, but also in every area of Your life.  I give You praise, O Holy One, for I thank You for listening to me.  I believe in my heart that with You, all things are possible.  I pray this in faith.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment