Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Negative v Positive Thinking

Lord,

I have been living my life according to my black and white thinking.  Lord, I confess that I am still afraid.  I still feel like that I will never change.  I also believe that I have put other things first before You and for that, I repent.  I apologize for doing that.  I have overeaten for years.  I have seen things according to the flesh.  I don't know what You and Your words, say.  Forgive me for being so naive, but I have a hard time getting over those years.  I have been living those fears for years and I feel as if I will go back to where I have started over.  I want to lose 80 pounds and keep it off, so at least I have a goal in mind this time.  I still feel burdened by this.  I ask for forgiveness.  I make You my God, Lord.  I put my focus on You in all things.  I trust You.  I surrender my cares over to You.  I thank You for everything.


In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment