Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Remind me ...

Lord,

I ask that You would remind me of what is most important.  Help me to see who my first Priority should be.  Forgive me of my sins, for I am grateful for much.  I should remain grateful.  I realize that avoidance is not how I should live my life.  I love that I live.  There is so much that I seem to have missed.  The world has passed me by.  I don't want it anymore, but I don't know where else I could bide my time.  I ask that You would change my mindset so that it could be pleasing in Your sight and that all things pertaining to me could be pleasing in Your site.  I ask for a change in me and in my life. I would like to just live life.  Now I don't want to live my life without You.  I want to live my life with You as my first Priority.  I ask that You would remind me to be thankful for who I am in Christ Jesus and for what I have in my life.  Show me how to pull down strongholds and take captive every imagination that exalts itself to the obedience of Jesus Christ.  For the first time, I am free.  I would like to take the time to thank You for this freedom that I have. Freedom that comes from You is what true freedom is about.  I also ask to be reminded of not just those many blesses that I have, and those I will have, but also to be mindful of Who and what are important despite whatever roadblocks are in my way.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment