Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Putting God and not fiction first

Lord,

Help me to see that I need to put You first in all things.  I admit that I have not always done so; forgive me, Father, for my sins.  I do know that there have been and are some things that I have placed too much priority on television and other things.  I realize and know that these priorities do not honor You.  They are demeaning to me because I have not put You first.  I am sorry for I have been focused on fictional characters and I cannot get over it.  I need help from You.  Most of all, I need healing.  I need You.  I am a bit stressed over this.  Right now I wish to look up information about fictional characters, which in hindsight make no sense.  How do I overcome my compulsions? Help me, Lord.  Give me the wisdom and faith that I need to overcome these compulsions, much less my obsessions.  I thank You that You are greater than these and all of my problems.  I thank You for answering this prayer.

In Jesus' name,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment