Monday, December 7, 2015

Remind me

Lord,

Remind me that there are those who are being persecuted for their faith.  I personally have not been persecuted for my faith.  I also don't know anyone who has been persecuted for their faith.  I cannot imagine facing violence because of my faith.  Hebrews 1 is about faith and persecution.  I ask for the faith and strength to withstand any persecution that comes and will come my way.  Remind me that those who are being persecuted are also my brothers and sisters in Christ.  Remind me also that there are those who are persecutors who need to know the Lord and that there are millions around the world who are being deceived.  Remind me to also pray for them and to never forget those who are also being persecuted for their own religious faith, despite the fact that they may be Jews, or Muslims, or animists, or Buddhists.  May they also be led to the Lord and convicted by the Holy Spirit.

I ask this, In Jesus' name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment