Saturday, December 5, 2015

Importance of Stewardship

Lord God,

Teach me Your ways.  Help me be a good steward.  Your word say for whom much is given, much is required.  What is required of me?  How much has been given to me?  I have a feeling that I have much work to do on a personal level, but still I don't know the answer.  Lord, what do You have me to do?  I now have a feeling that I have been asking the wrong questions all along.  What was missing?  The truth is, how do I utilize the Holy Spirit and all else that has been given to me?  What are the Parables of the Minas and the Talents about?  Are they about stewardship?  I ask for wisdom and understanding, for I am in need and I have no confidence in my own deeds.  Forgive me of all of my sins.  Thank You for answering this prayer and for giving me peace of mind.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment