Saturday, February 7, 2015

Worldly or godly?

Heavenly Father,

I am at a point where I have made a point not to allow my priorities to be skewered.  I have a belief that I have gotten caught up in the things of the world and deep down it has caused me even greater anxiety than I have already.  I don't know what to do in order to get my priorities straight.  My first Priority is You but I confess that I haven't always made that the case.  Lord, I am sorry.  Please, forgive me.  I don't know where to begin to make amends to You.  I don't want to say all the right things only to come back to the point where I am even more anxious because I fail to obey Your will. I ask You for guidance and direction.  I need to actually live like a holy person and not just talk holy but I know that a holy person walks holy.  What is the line between what is a holy pursuit and a worldly pursuit?  Where do  I begin in living for You as if You really are my top Priority?  I am sorry that I have not.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment