Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I want to be healed.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I wasn't sure what to say to You about how I am feeling.  I would like to know what to say or how to pray to You about my issues with obsessive thoughts.  I ask that You would heal me.  Jesus, You are the Healer and I believe that by Your stripes, I am healed.  I am not into name it and claim it, which I don't see in the Bible at all.  I believe and know that You heal and I want to be healed.  I know that You have healed and still continue to heal.  Help me.  I want to be healed, too.  If I believe that You have healed lepers, then I know You can heal me.  I ask that You please heal me.  I am sorry that I don't how to ask You this, but I have prayed for healing of my body for years from bipolar to diabetes to obsessive compulsive disorder.  I ask that You would not only heal me, but that You would make me whole.  Give me the right words to say so that I will be healed.  Thank You for Your answer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment