Monday, February 9, 2015

I need help...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help me.  I need help.  I don't know what to do.  That is a daily prayer of mine.  I guess that it could be a daily prayer for all.  Without You none of us can do anything.  I believe that strongly.  right now, I am thinking about being a better steward with what I have.  It is sobering to know that there are things that I should have known to do earlier but I didn't know or procrastinated.  Stewardship is one of those things.  Help me to see that You were the one who has entrusted me with what I have.  I don't always see things that way.  Thinking eternally is something that I totally agree with.  Seeing eternally is also seeing what I see now as temporary.  While I look forward to the eternal, I also have to be mindful of the temporary.  What will happen to me in eternity will be because of what happened in the temporary.  Help me to remember and be mindful of that sobering thought, for there is no escaping it.  It is true and to the letter.  All I have to say is that I thank You for not only saving me but for all else as well.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment