Thursday, February 19, 2015

Having doubts

Heavenly Father,

I believe that Jesus is Lord.  I have been having doubts about being saved for years.  These thoughts are the worst.  I am not sure if I have been saved or not.  It is a scary feeling to have and to know that it is possible that one has been living in deception the whole time.  I thought I was saved, but I am not sure if I am.  I ask You for wisdom as I don't know what to do or say.  I want to be saved and to see the Kingdom of God.  I want to live with You and for You, but I don't know how to be born again, if I did I would know.  I thought I did but I hope that I do know and that is what the thoughts are telling me.  I fear that I will have this doubt from now til the day I die.  I am actually concerned about my life and my soul.  I could go before I finish typing this.  I ask for salvation and the assurance of my salvation.  I need You, Lord.  Forgive me for all of my sins, including my doubts.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment