Sunday, February 8, 2015

Difficulty expressing myself

Heavenly Father,

I had a hard time with expressing myself today.  I ask that the Holy Spirit would intercede in those moments.  Today was one of those moments.  I need help because I needed to know where I stood with You and where I needed to be at this moment.  I was here physically but mentally I felt all over the place.  Emotionally I was confused and even a bit lacking.  It was not a good space to be in. Prayer was a bit of a struggle today and I had no idea what was going on with me.  However I had an idea or two.  I ask that You would remove all stumbling blocks to answered prayer.  I needed You today and I still do.  I ask for the wisdom to utilize the knowledge that I have acquired over the years. I give You all credit for I feel so much better.  Thank You.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment