Saturday, February 14, 2015

Injustice and mindfulness

Dear Heavenly Father,

There has been something that has weighed heavily on my mind and that is about injustice.  I look forward to Your return.  I wish there was no such thing as injustice to our fellow man.  I wish this would all end.  However You are long suffering and we are living on Your time.  Remind me continually of the injustice in this world and my I pray for those who have been unjustly accused of crimes they have not committed.  May I be mindful of those who have been tortured for their faith. May I also be reminded of the fact the despite all of that, You will repay.  Judgement day is soon and I hope not to be on the side of the tares and I don't wish that on anyone.  I know well enough that there are people who have hardened hearts and who don't seem to care.  I will pray that You would soften their hearts.  I pray that You would continually make me attentive unto You and follow You all the days of my life.  Search us for You know our hearts.  Forgive us when we sin and may we repent of those sins without hesitation.  Help me to also be mindful of those who right now claim to have You in their hearts, but really don't.  May they receive You through faith in Jesus Christ, in His name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment