Friday, February 27, 2015

I need to get out more

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for saving me.  I have thought about this lately and I want to do more while I am still alive.  I want to travel the world.  I would like to go to Latin America to experience life outside of my comfort zone.  The cultures are what I find fascinating but at the same time it increased obsessive thoughts I don't want increased.  I would like to go to Mexico but neither Mexico nor Brazil are so safe.  I don't have the means to just go out and explore the world.  I have grown tired of living the same day over and over again.  There isn't but so much I can do here.  I go places but it is only appointments and shopping.  I am severely limited as to where I can go and what I can do.  I ask You for guidance as I want things to change.  I don't know what else to do.  What are Your plans for me?

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment