Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Healing Prayer

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for saving me.  I ask for healing.  I believe that You heal and my faith has strengthened.  I wasn't sure how to pray for healing but I humble myself before You.  Thank You that You are the same for all time and that You cannot lie.  Thank You that You still heal.  I ask that You would heal me just as You have healed countless others.  I don't know if I have the strength to go through another day of obsessive thoughts and mood swings.  I simply cannot take another mood swing or anxious thought.  I know that I could go through worse, but they can be worse than annoying thoughts.  I cannot bear them anymore.  I am asking for healing for myself. I want to be able to imagine my life without them.  I have had mood swings and obsessive thoughts for most of my life and I just want to be free.  Jesus, I am asking that You would set me free so that I could walk as a free person who has been made whole.  Thank You for allowing me to present this request to You.  Thank You for Your healing.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment