Saturday, February 1, 2014

I have gotten too comfortable

Dear God,

Thank You.  I ask that You would teach me Your ways so that I can be a changed person.  I finally realize that I have not changed because of fear.  After all, I have to realize that as a believer, I have to walk in faith.  I admit that that hasn't always been the case with me.  I have been living in fear of the unknown.  That may actually be  my greatest fear.  I need Your help in overcoming this fear.  I need to know the truth about things. I am by nature a curious person.  Uncertainty is I guess a part of everyone's life and I haven't gotten used to it.  Now it is time to get used to it.  I need You for wisdom and guidance in this manner.  Change me.  I am in need of change.  I have gotten too comfortable in my fears.  I am filled with fears.  I need help in being an over comer.  I am supposed to be one who overcame the world, but it seems so hard.  Why is that, Lord?  Why is that?

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment