Monday, February 3, 2014

Embracing and Acceptance

Lord,

Help me to embrace the fact that I have a crush on MR.  The whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable.  I don't know if I should feel uncomfortable but the truth is, I do.  I realize that I spend more time on entertainment than prayer and reading Your word.  I would like to know how not to spend so much time on doing that.  I have prayed about if tv or music glorifies You.  The truth is, I am not sure.  All I know is that I am not sure if I am glorify You by the way I am living.  Help me to not be comfortable in the state that I am in.  I am in a state of safety.  I wish to do more with my day and with my life.  My crush on MR makes me nervous.  Quite a few things make me nervous.  I just am an anxious person.  Lord, I ask for peace of mind and a dose of the truth from You.  I could use some truth right about now.  I just don't know what I am really doing on this planet.  I am supposed to be living in Your word, but I am safe, but not always comfortable.  That is how I am feeling right now.  I need Your wisdom and guidance in this manner of my crush with MR.  Should I cancel my facebook account?  Should I just embrace it?  Should I be more accepting?  Help me, Lord, to examine myself.  I need to do more with my time that is educational, spiritual, and productive.  This I know.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment