Friday, January 31, 2014

Change will be a good thing for me

Dear Lord,

I realize that I need to change.  I have a lot of growing up to do.  Change is quite difficult for me.  In fact, I hate change.  Even with the most mundane of things, I hate change.  I am quite set in my ways.  I wonder if that is impeding my progress in everything I set out to do.  I would like to change because of my need, but I don't know how.  Lord, I ask for Your help.  I would like for You to help me because of those big and small things that I want to change.  I realize that I need to quit being lazy when it comes to reading Your word, exercising, and prayer.  In short, I am spiritually, emotionally, and physically lazy.  I want more to change.  I realize that I get easily overwhelmed, but I need Your help.  I would like to know that I can be an over comer, just like your word says.  I need to not figure things out but I will leave it in Your hands.  Show me, Lord, what I need to do.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment