Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Loving and being kind to myself

Dear God,

Help me see that the affirmations that I tweet are accurate and that with confidence I can apply them to my life.  I feel so much better about myself since I have been writing these affirmations.  Granted, I still have a self-esteem problem.  The root is that I care what others think.  What is most important is what You think.  I have allowed myself to get caught up in the things of the world.  I realized that getting out of that mindset is a struggle.  However, it means that I wish to change.

I am making plans to include You though maybe I should not have written that.  Of course I am supposed to include You.  What I mean is in short, it is not good to get caught up in the things of the world and so stressed out.  I ask for peace of mind and clarity.  Lord, help me to see that little miracles do indeed happen everyday, especially with all of the light-bulb moments that I have had.  Reveal more to me and I ask for a renewal of not just my mind but of my heart. 

I have issues with my health and it seems everything else.  I feel that if I keep my "eye" on You, then things will go well.  I realize that things will not be easy but You are all I have.  Lord, thank You for always guiding me with Your Eye.  I ask for continued guidance for I am in need of wisdom.  I need a sense of direction in my life.  I give all that I have and all that I am to You. 

Thank you,

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment