Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dealing with fear

Heavenly Father,

I know that fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.  I know this only in my head, but not in my heart.  I know that I am one of Yours but I struggle with fear everyday.  I admit that I am tormented by fear and I have not been made perfected in love.  I have quite a few fears which involve my health and my weight. How do I overcome those fears that I have about losing weight and getting in good health?  The root of my problem is fear of failure.  I have done well for a while only to go back to my old routines.  I am afraid that I will go back and binge and quit exercising.  So far, things have been great but I fear that things won't always be this way.  I am not sure if I have issues with commitment, but my issue is my health and I would like to lose 100 pounds.  I need to have my mind renewed.  How do I have my mind renewed according to Your word and how do I apply it to my daily life and my spiritual walk?  I need wisdom in this area.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment