Monday, June 16, 2014

Expression

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the day that I had.  I am sorry that I didn't write to You earlier.  Sometimes it is hard to express myself sometimes.  My prayers at times tend to be rather short.  Personally I prefer the longer letters and prayers.  At least I get to express myself like I did yesterday.  You have given me the answer yesterday and for that, I am thankful.  Your decision making and Your wisdom giving are impeccable, to say the least. Again, I thank You.

On the subject, having PCOS is no easy walk in the park.  I am trying to eat according to the PCOS in which diabetes is one of the complications.  I also have high blood pressure and high blood sugar.  The best and most important reason why I wanted to lose weight was because I wanted to be healthy.  It didn't really sink in until recent years.

I had other reasons too, but my health sometimes I feel is declining.  I may exaggerate but I am still scared.  I don't like what my future holds if I don't do something about it.  I don't want amputated limbs or even an early death from something that I could have prevented.  I don't want to live in regret.  I am grateful for what I have.  I don't wish to take those things for granted.  I am learning not to take it for granted and I want to continue to do so.

Help me to see that all will be well or at least things will get better. However with Your guidance I have come to see that with You, all things are possible.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment