Saturday, June 21, 2014

I shall overcome

Dear Heavenly Father,

I still have those nagging doubts and I have fears to face.  I need help in dealing with those doubts and fears. How do I reconcile confronting fears with casting out fear?  I need the wisdom to know what to do and how to apply things to my daily life.

How do I also reconcile between guilty feelings and also concern for others?  Every time I complain about my situation, I think about the situation of others.  I guess it is because I never wanted to be a selfish person, but I do.  I feel like my problems are not important sometimes.  I guess because because I need to be grateful more.

How do I embrace that I have obsessive compulsive disorder?  How do I overcome these obsessions? How do I overcome performing compulsions?  In short, how do I end the ocd cycle of endless obsessions and compulsions?  Why is it so hard for me to accept?

I know that I am going from topic to topic, but that is how I am feeling at the moment.  I want to stand up to the stress that has occurred in my life.  I realize that I have to do one thing at a time and that following a schedule is very important.  I need help in following a schedule, meditating, and finding time to read Your word and applying it to my life.

Thank You for all that You have done for me.  I am grateful for everything You have done for me from salvation to living.  You have given me the opportunity to create this letter that I so needed.  I needed to express myself and this is my outlet.

Thank You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment