Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Assurance of salvation

Dear Heavenly Father,

I feel very well today.  I am a little sore, but I feel energized.  Help me to shift the focus on You.  I want to make a decision according to Your rules not according to my obsessive thoughts or the "Persona".  I am here to write that I need help in overcoming fear.

I want to be one of Your sheep and be assured of it.  I am sorry for what I have done wrong and for what I have failed to do right.  I am a sinner in need of Jesus.  I call on His name, for He died on the cross for me.  I believe and know that You raised Him from the dead.  I ask that You would make me one of Your sheep, for You are the Shepherd and that Jesus is the only Way to the Father.  I also ask that You would make me a new creation in Jesus Christ and I ask for the old things to become new.  Change me, Lord Jesus.  Give me the assurance that I am truly saved.  Thank You for saving me and giving me the assurance.  In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment