Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Peace of mind and wise counsel

Lord,

I just want to live for You.  I have asked that You would use me as a blank canvas.  I do need to think outside the box, but how do I do that?  I want to be and live as a holy, born again Christian.  I sometimes think that my life has been to please the world and even myself.  I want to please You and serve You all the days of my life.  I think that having the common sense that You have given me would be of great importance. For instance, I want to lose over 100 pounds.  I feel like a total failure.  I know that my health is also of great importance and that I need to lose weight.  There are many reasons why I need to lose weight.  However, I just don't have that desire to lose weight.  It seems rather stupid to the world, but how do You feel about it? Where in the world does it say about the desire to lose weight?  I have been and still am, on Weight Watchers.  Now I feel like it is total weight of time, energy, and money.  Yes, I want to stay because of a promise, yet I want to leave because I don't want to lose weight.  However I wish to follow Your word and Your will concerning my health. Show me and open my eyes to this truth.  Where do I begin?  I ask You for wise counsel, Lord, and I thank You for it.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment