Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My prayer to Jesus

Jesus,

Forgive me for not allowing myself just to even breathe.  I thank You for loving me and for saving me.  I am among those who live in a cruel, cold world.  All I watch on tv lately is about lies, betrayal, revenge, and violence.  Okay, sometimes.  I ask You for forgive me for anytime I have engaged in sinful activity and even reveled or okay'ed such activities.  My idea of priorities are based on what I watch on television and entertainment due to the fact that I live a rather sheltered life.  Jesus, I ask that You would help me overcome this sheltered world and all that comes with the isolation for I know it is not productive.  I would like to work out, shape up, and go out.  I used to do those things.  I want them to be more of a priority than what I watch on television.  This is what is going on with me.  Help me, Lord.  I'll follow You always. Use me, Lord.  I am still a blank canvas.  Thank You for answering this prayer,

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment