Friday, May 15, 2015

Grateful and thankful

Lord,

I am finally thankful that there is a wide, wide world out there to explore.  I finally realize that thinking outside the box could help me.  It would do wonders for me.  I am glad to be doing and find things that I normally wouldn't do or find.  I have all of these goals and now I can learn how to make goals and be realistic about them.  I am thankful for this day and every day.  My desire is to be more grateful and thankful for all days. I have to learn how to be more grateful myself.  I prayed the wrong prayer of gratefulness.  I ask for clarity in my prayers and I ask for guidance.  Give me the wisdom to be thankful for looking back, I have much to be grateful.  Thank You for answering my prayer.

In Your name, Lord,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment