Thursday, May 7, 2015

Forgiveness and thanks

Lord Jesus,

Forgive me.  I don't feel like a good person.  I feel like that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results and it is the height of insanity.  It is not like that with You at all.  I believe that insanity is the opposite of what Your word teaches.  Sin when it is conceived brings forth death.  I repent of that sin.  Sin degrades us and that is what has happened.  It is lawlessness.  Why am I saying this?  You are the Lord?  You know this.  You are the Creator and Lord, forgiver of all sins.  Thank You for dying on the cross for me.  For me of all people You sacrificed Your life.  Thank You for saving me, O Son of the Most High.  I give You praise.  I give You thanks.  I thank You for giving me the opportunity to repent and that You are the God of second or how many other chances.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment