Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I know something is wrong with me

Lord,

I hate right now.  I have heard voices for a long time.  In fact, I know that You are trying to tell me something.  I realize that that is what You are doing.  I saw my father once 20 years ago.  I wondered how my life would have changed had he were alive.  I was close to my father. who in fact died nearly 30 years ago.  He was 62; I was only 12.  I feel like I could have been closer with him however.  I also have trouble remembering things, but at least with my father, he is in a better place.  I would like to know about any changes that I need to make in my life.  I just don't see things improving.  I need wisdom so that I would know what I need to do.  I also ask You for guidance.  Thank You for answering my prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment