Sunday, September 8, 2013

Use me, Lord

Dear God,

Thank You for saving me and for forgiving me.  Help me with my lack of faith whenever things go wrong.  I get numb emotionally and depressed.  It isn't a good feeling to have.  I am not the happiest of people and I would like to be joyful.  How do I become joyful in the midst of trials?  I don't even know half the time what the trials are.  How do I escape when I don't know what to escape from?  I am ever mindful of those who have been persecuted, who suffer sickness, and go out to the world and preach the gospel.  My life is quite dull and I don't know how to fix it.  I feel like a mindless drone who is completely clueless on how to live her life and to deal with problems.  I have no idea how to conduct my affairs.  I need guidance and a sense of direction in my life.  I could use all of the help I can get right now.  Help me.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment