Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My back

Dear God,

I finally know what is wrong with my back.  It is a degenerative age related condition.  I have to lose weight and I will keep it off.  I need to be more patient and more caring when it comes to my health.  Help me to lose weight and not to be obsessed with food.  Teach me how to lose weight, eat in moderation, and give me the patience to lose the weight that I need to lose.  I need, want, and desire to lose weight.  Help me, Lord.  Help me to overcome my fears and my doubts.  I cast my cares upon You and I thank You that You care for me.  I am burdened with the cares of this life and I have grown weary.  Give me the guidance that I need to be healthy, and to eat healthy, for I admit that I have not done a great job of taking of myself.  I would like to begin.  Show me where to begin.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment